Everyday i live trying to mend this broken heart

Everyday i live trying to mend this broken heart
Its hard to forget and let go

Friday, May 20, 2011

Berdua, bercinta, bersama - AFIEZI


When 2 people who madly in LOVE, meeting...




What should i say? speechless!! thats the right word, and the word for today!
u got me fie sayang! i am surprise! with your blog..its never happen to me before, ever...
nobody ever something that so sweet and meaningful like u did...why i didnt met u earlier?
i am so deeply and madly in LOVE with u sayang!
its been awhile since the last time i feel so damn happy, having such a great time with a girl...
thanks sayang for loving me, miss me and think of me...

next week i'll be gone for work in Europe for 2 weeks...
no more skype or your voice along the period, i probably get sick sayang!
i want u to know that every day when i woke up, i'm thinking of u, every minute that pass through, i really miss u...
sayang...u already in my veins!! running through my body, keep me alive...
i am grateful that i met u now...and i will try the very best to "change the status"
i wont let u go..i promise! coz i am so crazy about u...
LOVE U SO MUCH FIE !!








1 comment: