Everyday i live trying to mend this broken heart

Everyday i live trying to mend this broken heart
Its hard to forget and let go

Friday, May 13, 2011

A new Life.. New Beginning


I am very happy, that is what I can say at the moment. Yes, I did finish my study at uni, phew!After 3 years of challenge and lots of pain, I managed to finish uni.. Kebabom! Uni is DONE!

Paling penting sekali, hidupku kini kembali ceria, gembira dan lebih terisi dengan kehadiran dia..she makes me smile, happy, give me courage, support and most importantly, dia sayang pada diri ini! Cerita lama telah ku padam, ku hapuskan dan dibuang jauh, tidak kupeduli lagi… I have u right now, u are the most important thing to me!

Gadis itu ialah Nur Fairus Alya @ fie..dia telah membawa sinar baru ke dalam hidup ini. Kini, diri ini tidak lagi sunyi sepi seperti dahulu, tiada lagi cerita sedih mahupun yang mendukacitakan..My life is more meaningful with her by my side, cheering, smiling most of the time when we talking.. I miss u every minutes Fie, yes I am! I totally forgot about my history, u bring a new life to me..i cant wait to get back and meet u, yes...i cant wait no more..i miss u so much..
Fie sayang, if u read this, I want u to know that Jimmy sayang sangat dengan fie..i cant stop thinking of u and always missing u, even when I written my exam paper..its true! The “slideshow” appears to me very often no matter when or where am I… I miss u so so so much…Fie, u already been inside me, running through all my veins, every beat of this heart, I cant stop missing and think of u.. I am serious with what I said to u, we gonna work this out.. I am so in LOVE with u!

Cinta datang tanpa diduga
Pergi tanpa diminta
Bila ia menyapa hati ini
Tidak akan kubiarkan ia pergi
Kerana perasaan itu sungguh tulus dan indah
Untuk dirimu
Yang menerangi kelam malamku
Setiap masa dan detik
Selagi diri ini masih bernafas
Rinduku dan cinta ini…untukmu


Hingga akhir nanti, ku hargai semua ini, yang terindah, yang tercipta dalam hidupku…

Kisah hidup ini, hingga ke akhir nafasku, yang menjadi, sejarah dalam hidupku…


No comments:

Post a Comment